Industry: Motor Industry - Tyres
Our client, whose main product lines include Tyres, Engines, Drills, Transmissions, Earthmoving & other equipments; Consumables & Accessories in the Off -highway segment and Saloon Cars, 4X4 Passenger vehicles, Pick Ups, Light Commercial & Heavy Trucks, Tippers, Tyres, Spare Parts, Tools & Accessories in the On-highway segment is seeking to recruit a Sales Executive. The ideal candidate will be responsible for promoting the value proposition, products and services of the organization. He/she will also be responsible for responding in a timely manner to incoming requests for quotes; applications assistance and resolving customer issues as well as following up on quotes, opportunities, and leads and maintain account relations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sales & marketing of Tyres.
- Technical follow up as per our principal guidelines to backup sales.
- To develop new dealer network in the country.
- To achieve sales target as per budget.
- Focus should be on sales through dealer network, end-user and OE segments.
- To implement Brand pull strategy and advertisement on long term perspective.
- Budgeting, Selection of fact moving sizes / ordering / inventory control / stock updates/ aging analysis / and control through ADP.
- Strictly follow the credit policy of management.
- To keep a watch on competitors activities and advice management about steps to be taken.
- To assist manufacturers by providing technical market inputs in our territory.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- 2-5 Years relevant experience.
- Result oriented and a high performer
- Strong interpersonal skills and human relations
- Experience in organizations that deal in consumer durable .
- Analytical and ability to make sound judgment on viability of ventures
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Techno commercial selling
- Analytical bend of mind
- Credit control
- Ability of handling big clients
- Good presentation skills
- Holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in Sales / Marketing from accredited University.
- Should have knowledge in Microsoft word, excel, power point and other relevant computer packages in Point of Sales.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 20th May, 2015. Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line and expected remuneration.