Industry: Food and Beverages
Our client, a leading international company that enhances a healthy lifestyle is urgently looking for a Public Relations manager who will play the key role within the marketing and communications division, developing brand awareness and securing national press for primary and secondary brands. A candidate who will promote the image of the company to the community at large through appropriate PR programs and to assist the Retail and Wholesale Sales Managers maximise their sales, by constructing timely and cost efficient marketing and promotion programs.
Key Duties and accountabilities
- Identify main client groups and audiences and determine the best way to communicate publicity information to them.
- Write interesting and effective press releases, prepare information for media kits and develop and maintain company internet or intranet web pages.
- Manage special events such as sponsorship of races, parties introducing new products, or other activities the firm supports in order to gain public attention through the media without advertising directly.
- Evaluate advertising and promotion programs for compatibility with public relations efforts.
- Direct activities of external agencies, establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs.
- Facilitate consumer relations, or the relationship between parts of the company such as the managers and employees, or different branch offices.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree/Higher Diploma in Public Relations
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience
- Diploma in Marketing
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Have excellent problem solving and analytical skills
To apply, send your cover letter and CV only with no other attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5th May 2014. Clearly indicate the position applied for, your current salary and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.