Industry: Construction Chemicals
Our client, a Construction Chemicals Manufacturing Company is seeking to recruit a Sales Manager to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. The ideal candidate must have strong business to business sales skills as well as good knowledge in Structural engineering.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop new business strategies to re-align as a market supplier leader
- Identify new market and new product opportunities
- Successfully gain deeper understanding of the industry, its players, its desires, its movement and direction, new trends, new technologies, competition e.t.c.
- Assist in preparation of comparisons with competitors
- Assist where required in design, production and co-ordination of all marketing material and press releases
- Ensure a well maintained marketing database with all the existing clients and new prospects
- Contact potential clients to understand and quantify their requirements and budgets and sell the advantages of our products
- Establishment of direct sales opportunities for all company products
- Assist customers in the operation of their products and organize support for problems they may have
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Degree in Structural engineering preferred
- Experience in the Construction Chemicals industry is mandatory.
- Proven track record of successfully closing deals with new accounts
- Possess strong time management skills
- Be commercially aware and have excellent presentation, sales & negotiation skills.
- Should be confident, self-motivated, self-disciplined and driven to succeed
- Possess a high degree of flexibility
Login to apply, OR send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 28th April, 2015. Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line and expected remuneration.