Industry: Property and Real Estate
Salary: 20,000 – 30,000
Our client, a leading construction and property firm, seeks to recruit a Maintenance Supervisor. The ideal candidate will also be required to carry out general maintenance of the various properties.Duties and Responsibilities
- Routine service requests to be completed within 24-hour period
- Emergency service request to be completed as soon as possible
- Check appliance and light fixtures
- Repair or replace any damages
- Responsible for the maintenance of all property lighting (street poles, lollipop lights, breezeway lights, exit sign, and emergency lights). Should be inspected on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for being “on call” for an emergency schedule for evenings, weekends, and holiday coverage
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma in electrical engineering or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience general maintenance.
- Must have Customer Service Skills, Negotiating Skills, Organizational Skills and communication Skills.
- Must be attentive to detail
- Must have a valid driving license class G
- Must have proven ability to successfully work with people
To apply, send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 11th September 2014. Clearly indicate the position applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line.