Our Client, a leading provider of power back up (UPS) and (PBS), power protection and solar systems seeks to recruit a Technical Sales Engineer. The ideal candidate must have handled a similar position as a Technical Sales Expert with proven ability to move backups e.g. batteries, solar panels, solar lanterns, solar water heaters and generators in the market.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engaging with contractors and project managers to generate sales leads and developing long-term relationships with potential and existing clients for increased market share.
- Prepare sales quotations and tender documents in line with the company pricing policy and the environment of the project.
- Making technical presentations of company products resulting in increased sales.
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations to enable sales planning strategy
- Establish friendly and professional relationships with clients, ensure always a prompt and reliable service
- Preparing action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and projecting the number of contacts to be made.
- As a sales engineer, add value by helping clients solve technical problems associated with maximizing product usage
- Motivating and closely managing the sales team to achieve targets
- Setting clear achievable targets, objectives and developing practical plans to achieve those targets.
- Degree in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or Computer Science
- The ideal candidate must have experience in selling the client’s Products
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle a sale from start to finish without involving the technical team.
- Ability to understand the clients' business objectives and technical needs
To apply, send your CV and Cover letter ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5th September 2014. Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.