Our client a leading Sacco in Kenya seeks to recruit a Sales & Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate will be required to lead and work with team members to achieve the organization’s set targets
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acquire new business and deepen existing client relationships for the company's target market
- Conducts periodic client satisfaction surveys to address clients' complaints and come up with innovative ways of serving them better
- Develops a consolidated media strategy and identifies appropriate advertising agency and media to implement the strategy
- Develops and implements branch expansions and market penetration including new product(s) and wider market coverage
- Establishes and ensures an effective reliable Market Information database on markets, clients and competitors
- Managing available resources efficiently to meet the goals within the set time frame.
- Coaching and motivating the team to deliver best results and also prepare regular reports on the performance of the team and identify plans of action.
- Measuring of baseline performance and allocating bonus to team members
- Knowing the customer’s business and /or seeking information about the real underlying needs of the customer, beyond those expressed initially.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Sales and Marketing or Business related field, Masters Degree will be an added advantage
- Must be a registered MSK Member
- Minimum of 5 years experience preferably from related field
- Computer Proficiency: MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook)
- Should have proven integrity and leadership skills
- Strong negotiations and persuasion skills
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
To apply, send your CV only to email@example.com before Friday 29Th July 2014. Clearly indicate the position applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line.