Industry: Business Solutions (Business Process Services)
Our client who designs, transforms, and runs intelligent business operations including those that are complex and specific to a set of chosen industries with the goal of enabling outstanding process efficiencies and operational effectiveness is seeking to recruit for the position of a HR/Administration Manager.The Ideal candidate MUST have at least 3 years experience with a bias in Administration
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Good knowledge of local labor laws
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in an Administrative role with a background in HR
- Excellent Communication skills in English.
- IT Savvy with good proficiency in Basic MS Office Skills ( Excel, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint – this is non-negotiable)
- Outstanding organization and planning skills.
- Self driven with high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Good Interpersonal skills and an eye for smart observation.
This is a TEMPORARY Role ( a temp contract which is definitely renewable if the person is good and proves every 6 months) Remuneration will be 90-120K max monthly remuneration provided the above criteria’s are met. To apply, send your CV & cover letter with no attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org before 26th May 2015. Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.