Industry: Beauty Products
Our client, a leading Distributor, Wholesaler and Retailer of healthy nutritional supplements and products in the East African region seeks to recruit Shop Attendants to man their stores across the Region.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
· Responsible for the assigned shelves and stocks on them
· Serving customers at the shelf with appropriate information and pleasant attitude.
· Manage all necessary stocks and control damages and expiries for efficient sales at all times.
· Note and forward all customer queries and information requirements to the appropriate staff or personnel within the store.
· Bring to notice all errors at the shelf to the manager and rectify all systems which need to be in order.
· Effective marketing of products on offer, expiries, slow moving stocks, etc.
· Maintain shelf labeling where necessary, and monitor movement and advice appropriately.
· Give suggestions on order levels for re-order to the purchasing attendant and thereby avoid over-stocking and stock outs.
· Maintain pleasant attitude and manners with the customers and other staff at all times.
· Responsible for all prices / price-changes which affect the products at any time.
· Maintain cleanliness of the shop and help to organize and display items appropriately.
· Develop personal skills and capability through on-going training, as provided by the company or elsewhere subject to company approval.
Skills and Qualifications
· Diploma/ certificate holders in Marketing or any business related course.
· Experience in sales and marketing will be an added advantage.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Confident, presentable and an aggressive sales person.
· Highly motivated self-starter who can operate well with minimal supervision.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th April, 2014. Clearly indicate the position applied for and minimum salary expectation on the subject line.