Our client, a leading oil dealer, car service, Tyre Center and Parts sales Enterprise seeks to recruit a Sales Coordinator to give the company the desired direction to realizing its full potential in the Kenyan market.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Report to the Station Manager on daily basis on actual and projected sales targets.
- Supervise and lead the workshop team without or with limited supervision
- Ensure that excellent Customer service is Maintained
- Ensure that the work area is clean and Organized at all times
- Manage monthly stock takes and review variances with the Station Manager
- Implement actions and grow the business both from a strategic and practical point of view.
- Giving weekly and monthly
- Reports on operations the senior Management
- Maintain and update customer complaints and suggestions database
- Monitor and follow-up customer inquiries database
- Ensure that all the Organizations services are properly marketed and customers are able to enjoy them.
Qualification and Experience
- 5 years minimum experience working in a mechanic/ workshop
- Individual must be between the age of 35-45 years old.
- Experience in computer data enter.
- Minimum KCSE mean grade C plain
- CPR or First Aid certification preferred.
· A person with strong Marketing, Entrepreneurial and Management/ Supervisory skills is strongly encouraged to apply
To apply, send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org before 4th August 2014. Clearly indicate the position applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line. Candidates from both genders are strongly urged to apply.