Position: Human Resource Intern
Industry: Human Resource Management
Flexi Personnel Ltd is a fast growing specialized Recruitment Agency in Kenya and the wider East Africa region, providing specialist staff for permanent, temporary or contract placements and customized Human Resource Management Consultancy services. We are seeking to recruit a Human Resource Intern with an Accounting Background who will assist the company with its recruitment needs.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assisting the various departments with their recruitment needs
- Supporting in the short listing of candidates for various roles
- Supporting the daily maintenance of the job seekers database, both manual and electronic.
- Responding to incoming telephone inquiries
- Assisting departments with their recruitment needs.
- Assisting with the production and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Coordinating prospective candidates, interviewing them and administering offers.
- Referring issues, where appropriate, to senior HR staff, administration department etc.
- Maintaining an updated employee database both electronic and manual.
- Responding to other ad-hoc queries from other personnel in the company.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree/ Diploma in Human Resource Management from a recognized institution
- CPA Sec 1 or 2 is an added advantage.
- Experience is not a must
- Strong administration and organizational skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a highly confidential environment
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.